Title: Yoshimi Kato Stainless Clad AS Nashiji Ko-Bunka 130mm - Exceptional Performance in a Compact Package
Discover the perfect blend of versatility and precision with the Yoshimi Kato AS/S Nashiji Ko-Bunka 130mm knife. This compact, all-purpose blade offers impressive knuckle clearance for effortless chopping and mincing. A must-have for any kitchen!
- Compact yet versatile design for various kitchen tasks
- Superior craftsmanship by renowned blacksmith Yoshimi Kato
- Aogami Super (Blue Carbon Steel) core for excellent edge retention
- Easy to maintain with stainless steel cladding
About the Shape: The Ko-Bunka is a smaller and more versatile version of the Bunka knife. Its compact size provides ample knuckle clearance, allowing for comfortable chopping and mincing of garlic and other vegetables. A fusion of the Bunka and Petty knife, this all-purpose blade excels in smaller tasks and provides exceptional control.
About Yoshimi Kato: Yoshimi Kato made a successful career switch from construction project manager to blacksmith after marrying Hiroshi Kato's daughter. He mastered the craft in just 5 years, now forging the majority of the Masakage Kiri, Yuki, and Koishi knives. Yoshimi Kato's dedication to quality and professionalism is evident in every blade he creates.
- Shape: Ko- Bunka
- Blade Length: 130mm
- Steel Type: Aogami Super (Blue Carbon Steel) with Stainless Steel Cladding
- Rust Prone: Cutting edge only
- Rockwell Hardness: 63-64
- Edge/Bevel: Double (50/50)
- Handle: Wa (Japanese) Handle
- Blacksmith/Maker: Yoshimi Kato
- Made in: Echizen, Fukui, Japan
- Spine at heel: 2.9mm
- Heel Height: 33.5mm
- Weight: 79g
We take responsibility for selecting and providing authentic quality products through our direct relationships with Japanese suppliers. Shipping trouble? We have your back and will manage it. Problem with your order? Contact us and we make it right. If you are our customer, we will not stop until we get the perfect knife in your hands. -Tony and Zach