Don't forget these...
The 33-layer Damascus Knives are crafted out of a 33 layer VG10 damascus steel.
These knives have a seriously sharp edge, extremely hard (hardness : 60-61 HRC), excellent edge retention and a light center balanced feel.
The handles on these knives are Half Rounded Octagonal Japanese Zelkova wood that recalls the images of Japanese tradition.
The ferrule/bolster is made of mahogany wood ,more durable and less prone to cracking compared to horn material.
- Blade Steel Type : 33 Layers Damascus Hammered Stainless Steel, VG10 Alloy Core
- Blade Spine Thickness : approx. 2.0mm
- HRC (Hardness on Rockwell scale C) : 60-61
- Handle Material : Japanese Zelkova with Mahogany Bolster
- Knife Type : Santoku Knife
- Blade Length : 170mm (6.7in.)
- Total Length : 315mm (12.4in.)
- Weight : 135g
- Blade Edge : Double edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN