Don't forget these...
Welcome to our online store offering the finest Japanese Kitchen Cutlery. We are proud to introduce the Homura Aoko, a masterpiece crafted by skilled blacksmith Itsuo Doi, who comes from a family of legendary blacksmiths with over 70 years of experience in producing some of the finest hand-forged knives.
The blade of the Homura Aoko is made from Yasugi steel, known for its high carbon content and developed specifically for knives and tools. This knife has the highest wear resistance and toughness, making it an excellent choice for professional chefs. The blade's durability of sharpness and special hardness from Itsuo Doi's heat treatmenti, make it a must-have tool in any professional kitchen.
The handle of the Homura Aoko is made of Japanese yew wood, which is dense, hard, and beautiful with luster. The Japanese-style octagonal figure fits comfortably in your hand, allowing you to have a better grip and more control while cutting. The buffalo tsuba equipped with a beautiful copper ring represents high-quality and excellent durability, which means it was originally designed for professionals.
We recommend the Homura Aoko for professional chefs who want to enhance their art of cooking or as a perfect gift for a loved one who enjoys cooking.
- Manufacturer: Aoki Hamono Co.,Ltd. (JAPAN)
- Blade Steel Type: High Carbon Steel [Aoko or Blue Paper (Aogami) 2 steel]
- Saya: Kuroishime Saya Cover comes with the knife
- Handle Material: Japanese yew (Taxus cuspidata) wood with a Buffalo horn ring
- Knife Type: Petty Knife(Utility)
- Blade Length: 150mm (5.9in.)
- Total Length: 290mm (11.4in.)
- Weight: 76g
- Height: 31mm
- Spine above heel: 2mm
- Blade Edge: Double-edged (50/50 balanced, available for both left and right-handed)
- Brand NEW
- Made in JAPAN